Monday, February 27, 2017

Media review Pet Sematary

Stephen King is one of my favorite authors his books focus on the horror and dark parts in peoples lives. The plot of Pet Sematary begins with a family moving into a new house, but then they quickly realize dead is better off dead.

This  book that he considers the most frightening he has ever written. He has showed regret over publishing it, claiming that it's too dark, and goes to far by playing with peoples true fear. Pet Sematary expresses that very fear of loosing a loved one in the most horrible way. Then there is the question, would you bring them back to life if you had the chance to no matter the cost? Some people would jump and do it right away and not think about the consequences and thats what the characters has to live with, is the cost worth bringing back the dead. I love this book in the first couple of pages it has me hooked into it. It is a fast pass, never ending horror book and his family and a cat that starts it all. There is nothing I can say bad about this book it is written amazingly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla,
    I have not read this book but I know that Stephen King is the king of horror/thriller. His novels always touch on the human mind and explores our deepest and darkest fears. I will sure to look this book up.

    ReplyDelete